NSU Aquatics is a certified club with USA Swimming that provides various aquatic instructional opportunities to the children and adults of South Florida. We also offer Scuba Diving Certification courses and American Red Cross training.
With an abundance of fitness programs available - including group exercise classes, Xtreme Fitness, Land Sharks, and the Biggest Loser program - NSU offers a variety ways to meet your workout needs.
Whether you are a talented athlete or new to the realm of sports, there is fun to be had in intramural sports. Flag football, volleyball, basketball, and soccer are offered to all NSU students, faculty, and staff who want to engage in competitive fun.
Not a member of the RecPlex yet? What are you waiting for? Sign up today to become a member of NSU's RecPlex and enjoy all that the facility has to offer.
All Student Affairs >>
• Student Affairs Home
• Assessment and Student Engagement
• Campus Housing
• Campus Recreation
• Career Development
• First Year and Transitional Program
• Orientation and Commuter Involvement
• Special Events and Projects
• Student Activities
• Student Activity Fee Accounts
• Student Affairs at the Regional Campuses
• Student Disability Services
• Student Leadership & Civic Engagement
• Student Media & Information
• Student Mediation Services
• Undergraduate Student Success
Contact Us >>