- Need motivation to exercise?
- Have you reached a plateau in your weight loss efforts?
- Are you looking to begin or enhance your fitness routine?
- Would you like the personal attention of a qualified fitness professional?
- How about a workout tailored specifically to you and your wants and needs?
Personalized Fitness Training may be your answer!
Campus Recreation has a staff of certified Personal Trainers available to all students, faculty, staff, and members of the RecPlex, regardless of current level of health and fitness. Personalized fitness training offers the opportunity to have a program designed to meet your specific needs and to help you achieve positive results safely and quickly.
What you will receive?
- Complimentary fitness assessment evaluation (must purchase 8 or more sessions)
- Written exercise plan based upon your current level of fitness and your short-term and long-term goals.
- A personalized fitness trainer to assist you with your workout.
- Follow-up fitness assessment evaluation to track your progress (must purchase 8 or more sessions).
How to Secure a Personalized Fitness Trainer
To enroll in the personalized fitness training program, you may visit the RecPlex Service Desk during normal business hours to request a Personal Trainer, fill out all paperwork, and purchase your sessions. You may also print out the forms below and return to them to Recreational Complex Service Desk during normal business hours. Please print out the Personal Training Packet to review the policies and procedures and complete your client profile. Once you have submitted your paperwork, and paid for your sessions a member of our personal training staff will contact you within two business days to schedule. At that time you will set-up a personal training program and schedule.
Note: Personal Trainers will not be assigned without payment and completed paperwork.
* A Small Group consists of 2, 3, or 4 people
We Want To Hear From You!
Did you have a great workout today in group fitness? We invite your feedback on every experience with us! Whether you are new or one of our “regulars,” we want to know about your experiences with our team of staff, our equipment, music, and special programs. All comments and suggestions welcome! Click on the Contact Us button from the menu at the left.