The following policies have been established by the Office of Recreation and Wellness to provide safe, fun, and enjoyable environments for all of our programs and services. Please be sure to become very familiar with these policies and procedures so to gain optimal enjoyment. Failure to abide by these policies or requests made by any recreation and wellness employee may result in ones inability to participate in certain programs and services, as well as potential suspension of facility access.
General RecPlex Policies and Procedures:
The most efficient and convenient was to enter the RecPlex is to ALWAYS have your NSU Shark Card or RecPlex ID card with you upon entry. In doing so you may pass through the turnstiles with no delay!
The RecPlex has a “Forgiveness” policy as it pertains to not having your NSU Shark Card or RecPlex ID card available. The policy is as follows:
1. Go to imleagues.com. First time users must click the gold “sign-up” button at the top of the page. If you already have an account, you may simply “log-in”.
2. For all users, please select “Nova Southeastern University” as your school. Also, please use your NSU e-mail address for validation.
3. Once at this step, you may need to “refresh” the page to continue depending upon your device.
4. Once on the NSU IMLeagues homepage, select the “Fitness” icon at top left-hand side of the page. This will get you to the group exercise class schedule.
5. You may then select the “All Classes” button to see all of the available classes and to register. You may also select a specific date to learn about live class opportunities that are date specific.
6. When you find a class you wish to take, please click on the green “sign-up” button. You will prompted to provide your NSU ID number as well as to “accept” the liability waiver.
7. Once this is complete, you should receive the following confirmation note; You are currently enrolled in this session. You are then all set!
Current RecPlex members, including NSU Students, may bring a maximum of two (2) guests with them each visit. The guest and the member must present themselves to the service desk and complete a Guest Waiver.”
All guests must pay the guest fees as follows:
$10 day pass for NSU employees, alumni and guests of RecPlex members
$25 3-day pass for guests of RecPlex Members
$40 week pass for guests of RecPlex MembersPlease note: 3-day and week passes must be used consecutively and not at random.
Please note that some policies below have been amended due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please consult with the Covid-19 specific policies.
Due to Covid-19, swimming pool access is limited to a maximum of 10 persons in the pool at one time.